All aspects of these social events and team building challenges are flexible as the entire program is specifically designed for each individual conference beyond team building.
AmaZinga-Zinga adventure activities offer so much adaptability, allowing one to customise the experience to communicate any desired message with the knowledge that the delegates are having fun.
To entrench these team building challenges as a fully integrated aspect of a conference, we can incorporate relevant themes by way of clues or tasks and branding where possible. AmaZinga-Zinga adventures are an effective way for a conference or event destination to be kept a surprise until the last minute.
Routes for the AmaZinga-Zinga challenge race depend on where a conference or social events are to take place, and from where the various delegates would be leaving from.
AmaZinga-Zinga destinations along the way would range from obscure farm stalls, to places of historical interest. This will be determined in the recce period and would be influenced by area, objectives and budget.
We take pride in including a variety of aspects reflecting South African cultures in our challenge and more importantly AmaZinga-Zinga adventure activities include every individual in the team as much as possible. There are so many diverse aspects of these social events that at some point everyone will find themselves in their area of skill in this challenge race.
Having reached the final destination or venue, the teams’ times will be recorded and a facilitator will welcome delegates to the venue. The duration of AmaZinga-Zinga adventure activities will depend on client brief. Teams arrive at the venue and are welcomed with refreshments. In all of these adventure activities and corporate entertainment activities, points are given, scores are tallied, and delegates are gathered together for the announcement of team times.
Not necessarily the fastest team gets the most points, but the smartest could be proclaimed the winning team in the AmaZinga-Zinga challenge race.
The amaZinga-Zinga Challenge Race
- Clues leading to a venue where a connected Sangoma awaits them. Impressing him with your war dance and warrior leads to him throwing the bones and allowing the ancestors to outline the next destination.
- Hobo Road Block: At some point in these adventure activities, busses may be stopped by an insistent hobo begging for some generosity so that she can pay it back in assistance.
- Teams will arrive at a venue where each member participates in any exercise of skill or daring. Once all team members have successfully completed this task, they will receive directions to the next destination.
- Song titles from music snippets on a cassette tape will fill in the blanks to complete a clue to the next destination. Teambuilding can therefore take place whilst en route in the bus, thus saving time but keeping all delegates entertained and involved throughout these social events.
- Each team is asked to use a camera. Teams chronicle their quest by taking pictures. Best pictures will be selected and e-mailed to delegates as a momento of the AmaZinga-Zinga adventure activities, or photos can be compiled as an album by teams to be presented on the final day, chronicling their experiences.
- Interactive characters give the social events a weird and wonderful aspect. Clues may lead to the lonesome pilot - tell him a joke to get the clue.
MOVERS and SHAKERS offer a complimentary service, beyond team building, of a full venue selection, booking and liaison function for your social events and team building challenges anywhere in South Africa. Whether you prefer, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Cape Town, Bloemfontein or Nelspruit major centers or more remote areas like the Drakensburg, Wild Coast, Bela Bela, South Coast or midlands areas, we have the right options for you.
Complete the form below and we will contact you